Montag, 16. Mai 2016

The thoughts I have at the smell of coffee ;)

Sitting here, the smell of roasted coffee beans and the deep grumble of the roasting machine fill this place. Millers on Cross Street in Auckland. Haven't been here before, but I've tried to come, because I heard people say they make great coffee.
How does, what people say, impact our choices? Presumably much more than we realize. 
We need to be very aware, whose opinions shape our thinking for they will eventually influence what kind of person we become, which is a wonderful thing- mostly.
I can track back various life-altering lessons I have learnt, from very specific people. You might be one of them. 
I have decided to let others affect my way of thinking and I intentionally listen to what they say, watch them live out what they believe. 
But, I choose very carefully.
Because I only have this one life and I want to be the best version of who God created me to be, not a copy. Not anymore ;)

The coffee is really nice. I will have another one and I'll buy some beans to take home with me.

What will you take with you today, to flavor your life? 

Andreea =) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen