Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016

The quest for joy

It's seems that I am good at seeing the simple things in life and rejoice over them...I admit, it is not a talent, it has become a habit.
 As a child, on Easter Sundays, we were supposed to find the hidden treats and searching for them was part of the pleasure. 
The same on birthdays or Christmas...unpacking the gifts was part of the deal. 
Nowadays I am the one hiding and wrapping presents for my beloved, but my father in heaven knows exactly how much I delight in hunting for joy, so he keeps hiding treasures, so I can find them.
I love this game. It's how I start my days and I do better then ever.
What I especially love about it, is the fact that He takes all the trouble just to see me smile.

What are you looking for?
May you join me and- the apostle Paul-, in finding what is lovely and worth smiling, today.

Philipper 4:8-9
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Andreea : ) 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen