Freitag, 25. Juli 2014

Facebook and the real me( englisch Version)


When people look at my life on Facebook they see only part of it.
When they read my posts on praise, they might not know that my praise is a decision to focus on the promise that God is in control...

When they read about my gratefulness, they might not know, that I have decided, long ago, to turn my eyes to the good in my life, and trust God, to deal with all the other stuff...

When they see the photos of community, they don't know about all these hours in solitude...

And when they see my happy face, they tend to forget,that I might have just wiped away my many tears...

Facebook is the real me, but it is just part if it, because in my weakest moments I don't need the world to see, but I need my friends to pray and care.


Andreea = )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen